1. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS specify the rules for the sale of products in the online shop at https://nextstep24.eu/ as well as custom-made printed products, hereinafter referred to as goods, and the rights and obligations of the parties in the scope of contracts (hereinafter referred to as regulations).
2. The internet service is run at https://nextstep24.eu/ by the seller, i.e. Nextstep24 ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the seller).
3. The seller is the administrator and also the owner of the online shop https://nextstep24.eu/.
4. To use the online shop and place orders it is necessary to have devices that allow access to the Internet, e-mail and a browser of online resources to display websites.
5. Only an entrepreneur, i.e. an Entity running a business and having full legal capacity being a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the Act grants legal capacity, may use the online shop and place orders.
6. Placing an order and purchasing goods is possible after registration.
7. In order to register, the entrepreneur is obliged to correctly fill out the registration form available at https://nextstep24.eu/en/login for the Polish-language version of the shop or https://nextstep24.eu/en/login for the English version.
8. After registration, the seller will indicate to the entrepreneur a unique identification number and password, thanks to which he will be possible to log in to the account.
9. As part of registration, the entrepreneur may agree to receive commercial information on the e-mail address provided for this purpose.
10. By completing and accepting the registration form, the entrepreneur agrees to the terms of ordering contained in the regulations.
11. By completing and accepting the registration form, the entrepreneur declares that he has the status of an entrepreneur and will make purchases for purposes related to his professional or business activity.
12. Registration of an account on the website means that the content of the regulations has been read and accepted.
13. The Regulations form an integral part of the sales agreement and are binding for both parties if they do not agree in writing on different provisions.
14. Placing an order means acceptance of a contract conclusion on the conditions provided for in the regulations in the wording in force on the date of placing the order.
15. Regulations are available permanently and free of charge on the shop's website. The entrepreneur or the ordering party may obtain, reproduce and record the content of the regulations in pdf format, if he requests so.
16. The seller is entitled to change the regulations at any time, but the change in the regulations becomes effective in relation to orders placed after placing the new wording of the regulations on the shop's website.
17. the ordering party means an entrepreneur who wants to enter into an agreement with the seller via an online shop for purposes related to his professional or business activity.
18. Providing illegal content by the ordering party or the entrepreneur is forbidden.
19. The seller runs an online shop https://nextstep24.eu/ and related sales of goods in accordance with the regulations.
1. Orders on this site can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. to place an order The ordering party should choose products on the shop's website which are interesting for him and add them to the basket specifying their parameters, and then select the option to confirm the order.
3. By placing an order, the ordering party specifies his choice in terms of the method of payment and the method of delivery.
4. Until the data from the basket is processed for the content of the order, the contents of the basket may be modified by the ordering party.
5. The sales contract is concluded the moment the ordering party receives a seller's statement in form of an e-mail about the acceptance of the order placed by the ordering party (hereinafter referred to as: acceptance of the order). The acceptance of the order by the seller is by sending to the ordering party via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the ordering party when registering the order details, i.e. Order confirmation, order number, details of ordered goods, unit price of the product, collective price of goods (hereinafter referred to as: value of the order ), delivery costs, delivery address, confirmation of acceptance for order execution and conclusion of the contract, as well as estimated time of order receipt.
6. The confirmation of the products purchased in the online shop is the VAT invoice.
7. Delivery time is expressed in working days and is up to 5 weeks from the moment of placing an order.
8. In case the time of order execution exceeds the deadline specified in § 2.7 of the regulations, then the seller notifies the ordering party about it. The ordering party may then withdraw from the contract within 3 days from the seller’s notification. If the ordering party fails to submit a statement within the above deadline, the order execution will be continued after the lapse of 3 days, and the ordering party‘s right to withdraw from the contract expires.
9. The sales contract may be terminated by agreement of both parties, i.e. the Seller with the ordering party.
1. The prices of products indicated on the website include VAT and are given in British pounds and include delivery costs.
2. Orders are delivered by means of one of available delivering companies.
4. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the given prices. The above right does not apply to orders already placed.
5. The Seller provides the following payment methods:
- bank transfer in form of a prepayment to the account indicated in the order confirmation.
6. In case of ordering products with a printing service, the price will be determined individually based on the estimation sent to the e-mail address provided by the ordering party. The price will be given to the ordering party in the return e-mail, each time before the final order is made by the ordering party.
7. In the case of orders consisting of several types of goods to be delivered by one courier, the delivery time will depend on the time the seller completes the last item from the order.
8. to each order, the seller attaches a sales receipt, which is a VAT invoice, sent by email to the ordering party after placing the order.
9. When the goods are delivered, the ordering party is obliged to examine the goods covered by the order and check whether the goods have any damage resulting from transport, whether the packaging is undamaged and whether the parcel is compatible with the order. Confirmation of the parcel damage, incompleteness or incompatibility of the parcel with the order in the courier’s presence and drawing up A complaint protocol is the only basis for considering the complaint. The seller should be notified immediately about the situation.
10. The ownership of the items passes to the ordering party with the moment the seller requests shipment of the objects of sale from the carrier. From the moment the seller entrusts the object of sale to the carrier, all the benefits, risks and burdens as well as the risk of accidental loss or damage of the items pass to the ordering party.
1. When ordering a product with a printing service, please provide the seller with printable material prepared in accordance with the specifications on the website.
2. The Ordering Party shall bear full responsibility for the materials sent for printing as well as legal and physical defects resulting from the content and form of the works submitted for printing, including any violation of the rights of third parties.
3. The Seller is not responsible for improper preparation of files for printing, and in particular for:
- printouts erroneously prepared in terms of content (linguistic, spelling errors, etc.),
- printouts technically prepared erroneously or in terms of content, and accepted by the ordering party,
- quality and timeliness of courier parcels.
The Contractor may refuse to accept the order for execution if the material provided is not prepared according to the specifications provided on the website as well as in a situation where the material submitted contains illegal content. The ordering party will be informed in an e-mail About the circumstances as well as some additional time enabling to make appropriate corrections.
4. The ordering party may also use the service of developing a graphic design taking into account his individual needs.
5. The ordering party after receiving a project (preliminary, amended, final, etc.) is obliged to check it in terms of content, graphics, spelling and compliance with the order placed. In the event of a faulty project, the ordering party is obliged to call the contractor to make corrections, setting an appropriate deadline, not shorter than 3 working days.
6. Copyrights and related rights to develop the project by the contractor may be transferred to the ordering party only after the payment has been fully settled.
7. The ordering party gives consent to the seller to make use of the goods made in order to place them in the information materials, including the gallery on the websites belonging to the contractor and as samples of technical capabilities.
8. If the ordering party exceeds the date of payment specified in the VAT invoice, the seller has the right to charge statutory interest for delay in commercial transactions in accordance with the Act of March 8, 2013 On payment dates in commercial transactions, which at the date of these Regulations is 9, 5% per annum.
9. The Contractor shall not be liable for deviations from the colours desired by the ordering party, if the contractor does not receive from the ordering party the colour standard which is cromalin colour pattern or other reliable print (digital proof or printout from a calibrated digital printer), which has been confirmed in writing by the parties.
1. Defects of the goods purchased from the seller shall be reported by preparing and sending a "complaint".
2. The complaint should include the full name (person or company) of the ordering party, the address of the ordering party, the order number and exact description of the defect, as well as the telephone number and e-mail address. Complaints that do not contain the above data will not be processed until they are delivered by e-mail or traditional mail to the address appropriate for placing complaints.
3. Complaints may be submitted in electronic form to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
4. In the event of a complaint being filed electronically, the response to the complaint is also in electronic form to the email address from which the complaint was sent. A reply to a complaint made in writing and sent by traditional mail is made in writing or to the e-mail address indicated in the complaint.
5. Complaints are recogniSed promptly, no later than within 14 days from the date of its submission to the seller.
6. The ordering party who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the claimed goods to the registered office of the seller.
7. The Seller shall not be liable for damage and defects of the goods resulting from its use contrary to the intended use, self-assembly or processing performed by the ordering party or third parties.
8. The Seller is not liable under the warranty or for the loss of benefits (Lucrum cessans), which the ordering party could have accrued had he not suffered the damage. The total liability of the seller may not exceed the amount of the order value in connection with which the damage was caused.
9. The cost of the claimed goods shipping to the seller shall be borne by the ordering party, if the complaint is ACCEPTED; the return shipment will be paid by the seller. The method and date of dispatch will be indicated after considering the complaint.
10. The seller does not accept returned goods cash on delivery.
1. By placing an order, the ordering party agrees on processing personal data for purposes related to the execution of orders, as well as the conclusion and implementation of sales contracts.
2. The seller is the personal data administrator.
3. Personal data including the full name, address of residence or address of the office, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number, will be processed only in order to:
◦ FULFIL the order;
◦ include the ordering party in the database of ordering entities;
◦ establish and maintain the ordering party's account, if he sets up one.
4. The personal data of ordering parties who have given their consent will be processed in order to provide them with electronic information on the seller's offer.
5. Ordering parties have the right to access their personal data, correct it and request its removal.
6. The entrusted personal data is protected in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on protection of personal data.
1. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of generally applicable Polish law shall apply.
2. All disputes related to the implementation of contracts concluded via the online shop will be settled by a Polish court competent for the seat of the seller and based on the provisions of Polish law.
3. In the event of the loss of the entrepreneur's status and during the suspension of business, the ordering authority is not entitled to use the seller's services and is therefore obliged not to submit orders during this period and to inform the seller about the occurrence of the indicated circumstances.
4. The Regulations are drawn up in Polish and English. In any case the Polish language version of the regulations shall prevail.
5. These regulations are effective from November 1, 2017.